Selling a home, especially in today's competitive market, requires sellers to "go the extra yard" and ensure their home really stands out against all the other homes for sale in their area.
We're all heard how powerful first impressions can be, and that's especially important when selling. We know that "curb appeal" - that first impression of the home when a buyer first drives up - is vitally important to catch the buyer's interest... even before they walk inside.
Here are a few things to consider when putting your home on the market:
- Clean the oil stains off the driveway
- Put the garbage cans behind the gate or in the garage
- Park your cars in the garage or away from the house
- Mow the lawn and trim the bushes and other landscaping
- Plant some colorful flowers around the walkway and on the porch
- Put the toys and other "stuff" in the backyard
Of course, there are many other things to consider when selling your home.
For more information on the "secrets" to selling, call our office at (916) 241-8000 or (530) 677-1332.